These Central Ohio and Columbus splash pads are easy ways to cool off in the summer and a safer alternative for young kids who don’t yet know how to swim!
All of these splash pads are free to enter and most are open Memorial Day through Labor Day. It’s always a good idea to check the link for dates and hours of operation! You may want to read: 25 Things to Pack for a Successful Trip to the Splash Pad before you go!
Free Columbus and Central Ohio Splash Pads and Fountains
233 S. Civic Center Dr., Columbus, OH 43215
311 W. Long St., Columbus, OH 43215
- The splash pad is behind the pavilion at the end of Neil Ave.
4021 Main St., Hilliard, OH 43026
160 Easton Square Pl, Columbus, OH 43219
- Easton Town Center is one of my Top 10 Things to do with Kids in Columbus Ohio
3600 Discovery Dr., Grove City, OH 43123
- This splash pad is in the super fun Fryer Park. Read more in: 6 Columbus Area Parks for Toddlers!
6350 Woerner Temple Rd., Dublin, OH 43016
47 Hall St., Powell, OH 43065
- There’s a lot of fun to be had in Powell! Read: Exploring Downtown Powell with Kids!
8. Hanby Park
115 E Park St., Westerville, OH 43081
1500 Polaris Pkwy., Columbus, OH 43240
10. Partners Park
125 E 6th St., Marysville, OH 43040here
1121 South Houk Rd., Delaware, OH 43015
- For more fun things to do in Delaware read: Exploring Delaware with Your Kids
Use the share buttons to share this post with your friends!
Save this post on Pinterest!
You might also enjoy: