- Admission to the Columbus Museum of Art is free all day!
Family Rewind at Studio Movie Grill – “Every third Sunday of the month at 2pm SMG invites you to rewind back in time to share your favorite childhood movies with family and friends for just $3 per ticket.”
- Erica Carlson Children’s Entertainment makes free balloon creations at the Kroger at 4656 Cemetery Rd, Hilliard, the first Sunday of each month from 1:30 – 3:30 PM
- Family Fun with the Columbus Zoo at Franklin Park Conservatory, visit with animals from the Columbus Zoo on the second Sunday of each month at 2:00 PM. Free with admission.
- Goodale Park Music Series – Sundays at 12:30 PM – live music, food trucks, and family-friendly fun!
- Sounds of Summer Concert Series at Alum Creek Park North Amphitheater – Sundays, 6:30 PM – various concerts in the amphitheater in the park!
- DAC Sundays at Scioto – Select Sundays, 7:00 PM – various musical tastes are represented in this series of concerts in the Scioto Park Amphitheater!
- Powell Street Market – Select Sundays, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM – enjoy vendors and crafters, food trucks and pony rides!
- Concerts on the Green in Worthington – Sundays at 7:00 PM – family-friendly concerts on the village green!
- Summer Concert Series in Pickerington – Sundays at 7:00 PM – family friendly concerts in Sycamore Park!
- Peddler’s Picnic at North Market – Sundays from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM – outdoor market that features local vendors and a DJ!
- Fun at the Frog Fountain at Easton – Saturdays and Sundays from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM – family fun including face painting and other activities!
- Open to the Public at Ohio Wildlife Center – 2nd Sunday of the month!
*Please be aware, information is gathered from multiple community sources. Times, dates and locations are subject to change. There may be a fee to participate in a featured activity. Please click on the link and/or call ahead to confirm activities. Enjoy what you do today!*