- Toddler Thursdays at Magic Mountain – Valid Labor Day – Memorial Day. From 10am-2pm, enjoy Unlimited KidsGym plus 10 Arcade Tokens only $2.50 per person.
- Preschool Programs at the Franklin Park Conservatory, 10:30–11:30AM, BEGINNING FEBRUARY 4. Children and their grown-ups explore a new topic each week with hands-on activities, story times, tours or crafts. Led by Conservatory staff and suitable for ages 3–5. Free with admission.
- Little pea-casso Art Class at peapod play cafe, Every Thursday night, 6:15-7:00pm
- Pre-K Story time at the Scioto Audubon, 10:00 AM, ages 3-5.
- The Columbus Museum of Art is open until 9PM with admission from 5PM-9PM being “pay what you want”
- Piccadilly Culinary Institute (18mos-5yrs) at piccadilly, Thursdays, 11-11:30am & 2-2:30pm, Your kids will be tasting ingredients while making yummy dishes like Empanadas, Black Bean Brownie Pops, Bruschetta & Strawberry Fudge!
- piccadilly is open late (until 8PM) on Thursdays!
- Erica Carlson Children’s Entertainment balloon creations included with admission to Firefly Play Cafe, 4822 N High St, Columbus, OH 43214, 10:30 – 11:00 AM
- Hike it Baby Cbus: Hannah Park Weekly Stroll at Hannah Park, Gahanna, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – join other moms and their strollers on a weekly hike around the park.
- Bubble Babies at the Orange Branch of the Delaware County District Library, 6:30 PM – 7:15 PM – every other Thursday. See link for dates.
*Please be aware, information is gathered from multiple community sources. Times, dates and locations are subject to change. There may be a fee to participate in a featured activity. Please click on the link and/or call ahead to confirm activities. Enjoy what you do today!*