- Tuesdays are popular days for recurring library storytimes like Baby Lap Time, Toddler Story Time, etc. I wanted to list them all out, I really did, but it became too overwhelming and made me feel like quitting. So please forgive me and check out the link below for the time and location that fits you best: http://www.columbuslibrary.org/events
- Story times at Grandview Library: 10:15 AM – 10:45 PM – Tales for Toddlers, 18-36 mo., 10:15 – Preschool Story Time, age 3-5
- The Columbus Zoo has a program on weekdays for 18 month – 3 year olds. It is $10 per child (and includes an adult admission) and requires pre-registration: “Join us in this exciting opportunity to experience the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium with your children. During each class your 18 month – 3 year old will participate in songs, stories & movement designed to make the animal world come to life! An adult play partner is required to stay with the child. Most days we will be spending time on Zoo grounds so a stroller is recommended.” Times: 9:30am-10:30am or 11:00am-12:00pm, Days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & select Saturdays September-November and March-May
- The Columbus Zoo also offers a free stations for kids to play at that do not require pre-registration:”Little Explorers is a free opportunity for preschoolers and toddlers to play, learn or make a new friend! These exploration stations change location every other week and are designed to encourage discovery through puzzles, books, tools, activities and more! Stop by and see us on select Tuesdays and Thursdays anytime between 10:00am-12:00pm at the locations listed below. Pachy Parade: March 1, 3, 8, 10 at Pachyderms inside the elephant/rhino building, Underwater Exploration: March 15, 17, 22, 24 at the coral reef inside Discovery Reef, Slime, Scales and Shells: March 29, 31, April 5, 7 inside the Reptile building, Venture through Congo: April 12, 14, 19, 21 in front of Congo Expedition, Around the Pond: April 26, 28, May 3, 5 by the lake in front of the Education building”Down on the Farm: May 10, 12, 17, 19 at My Barn
- Storytime at Cover to Cover Book Store, 10:30 AM
- 2nd Tuesday of the month, story time at lilylimes, 10:30 AM.
- 2nd Tuesday of the month, 9:30am – 11:30pm, Small Farmer’s Preschool Series at Stratford Ecological Center Bring your little one out to discover the seasons of Stratford as they become a small farmer for the day.
This is a seasonal series:
February 23, April 19, July 19 & October 18
$10/session or $40 for the series
For children ages 2-5 with adult companion
Advanced registration required, call 740-363-2548
- Select Tuesdays: Young Child Studios at the Columbus Museum of Art, ages 18 mo – 5 yrs. Check website for dates and details.
- Weekly Story Time at Pottery Barn Kids, Polaris Fashion Place, 11:00-11:30 AM.
- $3 Days at Little Green House! (Save $2 on admission per child). Check their Facebook page, as the discount day changes seasonally.
- 1st Tuesday of the month, Mr. Eric Music at Firefly Play Cafe, 10:30 AM.
- 1st Tuesday of the month, Chatterboxes at Firefly Play Cafe, 11:00 AM. As part of a partnership with Columbus Speech and Hearing Center, a speech pathologist will be on hand to answer questions.
- Various classes at piccadilly – ages 11 mos – 11 yrs – $15 drop in – price packages available.
- Curious Kids at The Works – 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM – free with general admission, ages 2-6 (up to age 12 during the summer). See link for weekly themes!
- Super Tuesday at Gateway Film Center: $5 movies all day + free popcorn
*Please be aware, information is gathered from multiple community sources. Times, dates and locations are subject to change. There may be a fee to participate in a featured activity. Please click on the link and/or call ahead to confirm activities. Enjoy what you do today!*