In honor of Mother’s Day, I’m linking to some of my favorite articles about parenting. If you need encouragement, a laugh, or to know you’re not alone, you’ll probably find it here!
Enjoy and Happy Mother’s Day!
1. If you’ve ever wondered if your baby will ever sleep through the night but are OH SO confused about all the sleep advice you’ve been reading, you’ll love I Read All the Baby Sleep Books.
2. If you hope your child grows up with compassion for others read The Talk.
3. This one made me laugh so hard: 8 Signs You’ve Arrived as a Mom.
4. Ever feel like the world is out to get your little ones? Read The Most Important Article You’ll Ever Read on Child Safety and relax a little!
5. Why Being a Mom is Enough. Enough said.
6. If you’re in the trenches with a newborn: What Nobody Tells You About the First 3 Months of Motherhood
7. Perspective when raising toddlers: 4 Things I Wish I’d Known When I Was Parenting Toddlers the First Time Around
8. Pregnant? Might want to read 15 Things About New Motherhood That People Are Too Nice to Tell You When You’re Pregnant (or maybe you shouldn’t!)
9. Need encouragement to get through the day? Try The Day My Friend Without Kids Changed My Parenting.
10. Have you ever wondered if you’re really supposed to love every moment of parenting? Read Don’t Carpe Diem and know you’re not alone!
You can do this!!
Make sure to follow What Should We Do Today on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram and never miss a post!